You are alive!
Why not thrive?
Hi, I'm Laurel Elders. I'm a professional Integrative Life & Leadership Coach, ICF Professionally Certified Coach (PCC) and a Certified Executive Coach (CEC).
I am here because years ago I followed my callings despite the odds and some very surprising and miraculous things transpired!
I've successfully started and run 3 businesses, while I was still a single mom of three amazing children. I founded The Institute for Integrative Coach Training, a huge calling, that is now empowering hundreds of lives daily.
I've challenged my fear of heights and am a rock-climber. I've installed 2 large scale public mosaic murals in dedication to a greater good. I've overcome a stress eating disorder and successfully turned around to author Eating With Heart to help others do the same.
I am also here because I noticed that many people avoid their calling or give up too soon. The problem with this is that 1) they end up living unfulfilled and 2) the world needs us to step into their calling. I fervently know that the problems we are facing globally are because people are not tuning into what is calling them. The answer is in the call.
I am also here because I assumed that following a calling would result in the oceans parting and everything falling into place. Ah-hm, that is not the case for most people. For most people following the calling is asking us to wake up to our Highest Self. Will you accept such a challenge? The good news is that you don't have to go it alone. There are ways around the woes.
I am here because I firmly believe that each of us has a calling and that if we were to each step into our unique calling that this world would astound us instead of confound us.
Professional Background & Education:
- Pima County Jail, Pima County Sheriff, Juvenile Detention Center
- Leverage for Leaders - Executive Coach Training Co-Facilitator / Mentor Coach (2019 - current)
- Member of the ACN (Arbinger Coaching Network) Arbinger Institute (2018 - current)
- Speaker Coach - TEDx Tucson (Oct. 2018)
- Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO) - Education Committee Member (2018-current)
- Member of ACTO (2017 - current)
- Raytheon: Sub-contractor for Developing Leaders initiative (2017)
- Public Mural Artist: St. Joseph's Hospital Memorial & Christina Taylor-Green Memorial
- Founder & CEO of The Institute of Integrative Coach Training (2015)
- Director of Coaching Programs - Prescott College (2013 - 2015)
- Health Coach & Educator for Pima County - Wellness Council of Arizona (2013 - 2015)
- Abram's Health Center
- Coach Training Lead Instructor - Prescott College (2012 - 2016)
- Co-Founded Certificate in Coaching ACSTH - Prescott College (2011)
- Instructor: Life Coaching Techniques & Mind-Body Medicine - ASAOM (2009-2011)
- Internal Coach - Staff & Faculty Development - ASAOM (2009 - 2011)
- Director of Education - ASAOM (2008 - 2011)
- Accreditation Consultant - ASAOM (2007)
- Health Coach & Author - Eating With Heart: Break Free from Emotional Eating (2006 - current)
- Executive Director - Interpeace, Inc. (2003 - 2005)
- Program Facilitator & Family Resource Educator - Interpeace, Inc. (1999 - 2005)
Laurel's Training & Credentials:
- Certified Executive Coach - Leverage for Leaders (2019)
- Choice in Coaching: Arbinger Mastery Training for Coaches Arbinger Institute (2018)
- Advanced NVC - Compassionate Communication Training (2017)
- ACTP Assessor Training - International Coaching Federation (2016/2019)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) - International Coaching Federation (2013 - current)
- Integral Coach Training of the 9 Types - The Enneagram Institute & New Ventures West (2009)
- Corporate Coaching & Organizational Leadership - Sandy Hogan & CO - 300 hr. Internship (2008, 2011)
- Degree in Human Development: Organizational Psychology with a Concentration in Corporate Coaching (2008) Prescott College
- Certificate in Coaching (CTACC) - Coach Training Alliance (2005)